a Reason About Friends



Bismillaahirrohmaanirrohim
Halo gaes, for a long time, i haven't dropped any articles here. And i am too miss this time to practice my english. And before you read all of my story after this, i hope you to understand with my english so bad right now. Cuz ya, i haven't friends to pracice my speak or my conversation.


For the first thing, why did i write this post today? Because, i have problematic thoughts about the meaning of friends. Ya, at this time i too feel it. Really, so that why, now i am very dissapointed, not happy yeah. and i am feel it too alone. But i am not too worried, even any friend right now beside me. They will not care about it. because I'm typical of a cold person. When i am feel to sad, or angry to something, i will make a distance with them.

Second thing, the reason I wrote this post, because I believe that friends are not all eternal. Because, when your friend meets another friend, you must be prepared to share your attention with his newhis new friend.

Thirdly, there is a reason why I don't have friends attached to stamps. You can guess it yourself. Want to comment anything please. I am ready to wait for your comments if you get lost in this post. 


Komentar