SHORT EXPRESSION EPS. 5



Bismillaahirrohmaanirrohim
Hello guys… long time no update entry, yes. Hehehe… actually I’ve made the draft, but I was too forget or lazy yes… [Please don’t imitate] so, I was delay to post this entry. Any one miss me? Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Oke, back to the topic right, gals… I’ve made some list the vocabulary as usual. It takes from my vocabulary pocket. Hopefully, you and I also learn bout this vocab. Here we go…


SHORT EXPRESSION EPS. 5

With whom                      : Dengan siapa
Like what                        : Seperti apa
Just so so                        : Biasa-biasa aja
Not really                        : Nggak juga
On the right                     : Sebelah kanan
On the  left                      : Sebelah kiri
Over there                       : Di sana
Far away                         : Jauh di sana
Door to door                   : Dari pintu ke pintu
On foot                           : Jalan kaki
Willy nilly                        : Mau nggak mau
What to be done              : Apa boleh buat
I gotta do                        : Aku harus melakukannya
Hurry up                          : Cepat
Get into line                    : Antri donk!
Do your best                    : Lakukan yang terbaik
Come on!                        : Ayo!
Come here moment         : Sini sebentar

I think, enough from here, ya gals… I will continue this vocabulary for the nest time oke… hopefully it will get the benefit not only for me, buat also you all…

Thank you for coming and visit may blog. See you next time. ^_^

If you have any time, would you like to drop your coments? Feel free ya gaes…

Sumber : Pixabay

Komentar